Coaching you through tough times
If you're feeling overwhelmed and can't see a way out, consider NewAccess.
Developed by Beyond Blue and delivered by Wellways, NewsAccess is a free mental health coaching program for anyone who feels stressed, anxious or overwhelmed about everyday life challenges, such as work, study, relationships, health and loneliness. Wellways delivers the program to people aged 18+ throughout Gippsland in Victoria and to people aged 16+ living South Eastern NSW, from Helensburgh in the north to the Victorian border, and across to Yass and the Snowy Mountains.
Why people love NewAccess
- A local NewAccess coach supports you to overcome difficult issues and regain confidence
- It's a free, structured six session program using Low-intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- It provides practical tools to manage everyday challenges
- It's confidential
- No doctor's referral or Mental Health Treatment Plan is required
- It's available via phone, video call or face-to-face.
Gippsland - VIC
Phone: 03 5622 4140
South East NSW - NSW
Phone: 02 6246 7120
Watch Brenton's story
To read more about New Access visit the Beyond Blue website.
Need urgent assistance?
NewAccess is not a crisis service. It is an early intervention program designed to support people and prevent potential crises down the track.
- Dial 000 or go to a hospital emergency department
- Lifeline (24 hours) 13 11 14
- MensLine 1300 78 99 78
- Suicide Call Back Service (24 hours) 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
NewAccess is funded by the Gippsland PHN and Coordinare - South Eastern NSW PHN. The Primary Health Networks Program is an Australian Government Initiative.