Coaching you through tough times
If you're feeling overwhelmed and can't see a way out, consider NewAccess.
Developed by Beyond Blue and delivered by Wellways, NewsAccess is a free mental health coaching program for anyone 18+ feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed about everyday life challenges, such as work, study, relationships, health and loneliness.
Why people love NewAccess
- A local NewAccess coach supports you to overcome difficult issues and regain confidence
- It's a free, structured six session program using Low-intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- It provides practical tools to manage everyday challenges
- It's confidential
- No doctor's referral or Mental Health Treatment Plan is required
- It's available via phone or face-to-face
03 5622 4140
Watch Brenton's story
To read more about New Access visit the Beyond Blue website.
Need urgent assistance?
NewAccess in not a crisis service. It is an early intervention program designed to support people and prevent potential crises down the track.
- Dial 000 or go to a hospital emergency department
- Accessline 1800 800 944
- Lifeline (24 hours) 13 11 14
- MensLine 1300 78 99 78
- Suicide Call Back Service (24 hours) 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
NewAccess is funded by the Gippsland PHN. The Primary Health Networks Program is an Australian Government Initiative.