The Enhanced Adult Community Living Support Service (EACLSS) is a community mental health service based in the Illawarra-Shoalhaven and Murrumbidgee regions of NSW. The program provides case management and psychosocial support to adults experiencing mental health issues.
EACLSS is an outreach service, which means we can work with you in your home or in the community.
We work with you to identify areas in your life where you would like to make positive change and then provide you with the support to develop strategies and access resources to achieve your goals. This process is driven by you and, where appropriate, also developed in partnership with your family and other services you might be accessing.
EACLSS works with you to:
- manage your mental health and wellbeing
- live independently in the community
- manage everyday tasks and improve living skills
- participate in community life
- improve resilience and social connections
- access employment, education or training
- sustain accommodation
To be eligible for EACLSS you must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- be clinically managed or treated by a Local Health District community mental health service
- have provided informed consent to participate in the program
Referrals are made by your clinical manager. All referrals are reviewed and considered based on eligibility. If you are eligible, we will meet with you to:
- provide more information about the program
- identify areas you would like to work on
- discuss how we will work together and agree on what the process will look like
For more information, please contact Wellways on 1300 111 400.
This program is funded by the NSW Government and delivered as a partnership between Wellways, Local Health Districts and the Department of Communities and Justice.