What is Well Connected?
Well Connected is a psychosocial support program for people who experience mental health issues or mental health concerns. The program is to help those who need support, who are not eligible for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding or are waiting for their NDIS plan.
Well Connected promotes the importance of connection, wellbeing and inclusion while providing practical support to participants.
The program seeks to provide short term support for the participant to pursue wellbeing and inclusion in their own right.
In addition, the program aims to work directly with community members and groups to establish welcoming and mutually supportive spaces for all people.
How Well Connected can help you
Well Connected provides support to manage day to day needs such as:
- improving relationships with family and others
- maintaining physical wellbeing
- daily living needs
- educational and training goals
- building broader life skills, including confidence and resilience
How to access Well Connected
Well Connected is for people who:
- live with mental illness or mental health concerns
- are not eligible for NDIS funding or are waiting for their NDIS plan
- live in the Barwon, Otways and Great South Coast regions
Referrals to Well Connected can be made from clinical supports, other support services, general practitioners, family members, friends or yourself.
If you are interested in accessing Well Connected for yourself or someone you know please contact:
Phone: 03 4333 0251
Well Connected is funded by the federal government through Primary Health Networks and delivered by Wellways Australia.
The program is funded in the Murrumbidgee region of New South Wales by the Murrumbidgee PHN.