We want to hear from you
Tell us what you think of our services—it helps us improve the way we work!
You have the right to give feedback. You can make a complaint, give us a compliment or make a suggestion.
If you don’t want to talk to us directly, you can talk to a complaints organisation in your state or territory. Go to Appeals section for details.
How to give feedback or make a complaint
You can raise a complaint, compliment or give feedback by:
- Discuss with your support worker, coordinator or manager
- lodge your feedback or complaint online
- call us on 1300 111 400
- write a letter to us
- participate in surveys and Listening Spaces
You can talk to someone else you trust like a peer worker or independent advocate who can pass this information on to someone on your behalf. For surveys and Listening Spaces, talk to our staff about any upcoming opportunities.
Who can help?
A family member or friend may assist you to provide feedback. You also have the right to use translation/interpreter services or an independent advocate.
Our Helpline can assist you with giving feedback or providing referrals to these support organisations.
You can also get assistance from complaints organisations in your state or territory. Please see Appeals section below.
What happens when you make a complaint?
- we will make contact with you within three working days of receiving your complaint
- we will investigate your complaint thoroughly, in an objective and unbiased manner
- we will listen to your opinions in a respectful way
- you will not be disadvantaged or discriminated against because you have made a complaint
- we always aim to resolve a complaint within 30 working days. However, you will be informed if it takes longer to investigate and resolve an issue
- we will try and resolve your complaint to your satisfaction
- we will use your feedback in improving the way we work
Making a complaint to the NDIS Commission
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) is available to receive complaints about NDIS funded services provided to a person with disability.
If you have a concern about NDIS supports provided by Wellways, it is important you talk about it.
Phone (toll free): 1800 035 544
If you are unhappy with the way we have managed your complaint, you can lodge an appeal with our Chief Executive Officer. Alternatively, you can lodge your complaint or make an appeal to the relevant appeals body in your state or territory.
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
For complaints and appeals about recovery services in NSW
Phone (toll free): 1800 043 159
Mental Health Complaints Commission
For complaints and appeals about recovery services in Victoria
Phone (toll free): 1800 246 054
Office of the Disability Services Commissioner
For complaints and appeals about disability services not funded by the NDIS in Victoria
Phone (toll free): 1800 677 342