We want to hear from you
Tell us what you think of our services—it helps us improve the way we work!
You have the right to give feedback. You can make a complaint, give us a compliment or make a suggestion.
If you don’t want to talk to us directly, you can talk to a complaints organisation in your state or territory. Please see the Appeals section below for details.
How to give feedback or make a complaint
Through our website: lodge your feedback or complaint
By phone: call us on 1300 111 400
Talk to someone: you can provide feedback through our regular Listening Spaces in your area, or by filling out surveys. Talk to our staff about any upcoming opportunities to give feedback this way.
Who can help?
A family member or friend may assist you to provide feedback. You also have the right to use translation/interpreter services or an independent advocate.
Our Helpline can assist you with giving feedback or providing referrals to these support organisations.
You can also get assistance from complaints organisations in your state or territory. Please see Appeals section below.
What happens when you make a complaint?
- we will make contact with you within three working days of receiving your complaint
- we will investigate your complaint thoroughly, in an objective and unbiased manner
- we will listen to your opinions in a respectful way
- you will not be disadvantaged or discriminated against because you have made a complaint
- we always aim to resolve a complaint within 30 working days. However, you will be informed if it takes longer to investigate and resolve an issue
- we will try and resolve your complaint to your satisfaction
- we will use your feedback in improving the way we work
If you are unhappy with the way we have managed your complaint, you can lodge an appeal with our Chief Executive Officer. Alternatively, you can appeal to the relevant appeals body in your state or territory (see below).
Australian Capital Territory
Human Rights Commissioner
Phone: (02) 6205 2222
New South Wales Health Care Complaints Commission
Phone: (02) 9219 7444
Tasmania Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC)
Phone: 1800 001 170
Mental health services
Mental Health Complaints Commissioner
Phone: 1800 246 054
Disability Services Commissioner
Phone: 1800 677 342
Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
If you have made a complaint about Wellways RTO and are not happy with the way we have managed this, you can complain to the Australian Skills and Qualifications Authority.