Wellways is subject to periodic quality audits conducted by independent audit for certification or regulatory purposes.
In February 2020, we were certified by Global Mark against the:
- Australian Community Industry Standard 2018
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safety Commission Practice Standards and Rules.
At this time, Global Mark also confirmed that we maintained certification for AS/NSZ ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management System Requirements.
In September 2019, Quality Innovation Performance program (QIP) confirmed that we were continuing to meet the requirements of the:
- Victorian Human Services Standards,
- National Standards for Mental Health 2010 (NSMHS) and
- Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Services Standards 7th edition.
In February 2019, Global Mark confirmed that Wellways continues to meet the requirements of the:
- Queensland Human Services Quality Framework Standards and licensing requirements for child safety services.
Wellways will recertify for the HSQF standard in May 2020.