Wellways is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider offering mental health and disability support and services. We have the knowledge to assist you in the NDIS eligibility and planning processes, together with the expertise to coordinate your NDIS plan and deliver the services you need.
Wellways services can be purchased through NDIS funding.
Wellways offers both Core and Capacity Building supports and we will help you get the most out of your NDIS plan. We are experienced in support coordination and support connection, as we have local knowledge and strong links to the community.
The supports we offer include:
- assistance with day to day activities, such as household tasks, meal preparation, light housekeeping and grocery shopping
- transport to and from activities, appointments and meetings
- assistance to connect and participate in the community, getting out and about and catching up with friends
- travel training
- support to learn new skills, at home or in the community
- assistance with personal care such as showering, dressing and medication
- case management, support coordination and clinical support services
If you are eligible for the NDIS we can provide you with the best services and supports for your needs.