Home and personal care services assist you to stay at home and remain independent.
Wellways offers a range of services which include shopping, domestic assistance, personal care, respite care, transport and general nursing.
Services generally last from one to two hours and may take place on several days during the week or, in some cases, seven days per week.
Our personal care services can assist older people with their daily living activities which may include:
- assistance with showering, dressing and grooming
- continence care (bowel care)
- assistance with mobility and exercise
- transporting to medical and dental appointments
- accompanying to recreational and social outings
- respite care
Our domestic assistance services include:
- meal preparation
- grocery shopping
- light housekeeping
- laundry service and ironing
- pet/plant care
Wellways recognises that having carers come into your home can be awkward so we strive to provide consistent carers and roster staff of your choice.
Community services are always by appointment to ensure that your home life is disrupted as little as possible.
For more information, please contact Wellways on 1300 363 898.