HealthCall, now a division of Wellways, has been providing supports to people living with disabilities for 55 years. We listen to find out how you want to live your life, while providing the highest quality standards for your support. Our services and teams are flexible, innovative and client-focused. We are a registered provider with the NDIS.
Our NDIS services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and include:
- supporting day-to-day activities, such as household tasks, meal preparation, light housekeeping and grocery shopping
- transport to and from activities, appointments and meetings
- support to connect and participate in the community, getting out and about, and catching up with friends
- travel training
- support to learn new skills, at home or in the community
- assistance with personal care, such as showering, dressing and medication
- case management and clinical support services
- plan management
Help you prepare: we have learned that being prepared is key to a successful NDIS planning process and encourage you to start early. Have detailed documentation ready and know all the elements of the supports that are included in your current services.
Assist you with planning: we’ll help organise the services you need and want, including how, when and where you want them.
Maximise the best value of your funding package: by informing you of all options available for the supports and services you require.
Support you: through links to Allied Health Services.
For more information, please contact HealthCall on 1300 363 898.