A new workplace is waiting for you!
- Launch your career in the community services sector in Gippsland with a paid traineeship
- Support people with a disability to lead rich and fulfilling lives
- Study a Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) with TAFE Gippsland and work for a local community services organisation
Get paid to train on the job
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
- Traineeships will run for 12 months from August 2020 to August 2021
- Pre-employment training also provided so you feel ready to go on day 1
You won’t be alone
- Study with a group of trainees doing the same program at the same time
- You will be supported through the traineeship by Wellways, your employer, MAS National (apprenticeship support network provider), TAFE Gippsland and your peers through a community of practice
- Funding is also available to remove barriers to your participating, we want you to succeed!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
These jobs will be formally advertised in mid-May 2020 across Seek, the Wellways careers website and Ethical Jobs.
Register your interest to find out more and we will keep you updated.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity and ask questions, give the local Project Coordinator Sam Forbes a call on 03 5622 4130 or email email@example.com.
For community services organisations
This flyer has more information about the benefits and requirements for organisations that want to host a trainee.