What does the NDIS mean for those with psychosocial disability? This is a great forum for people whose lives have been impacted by mental health or other psychosocial disabilities and their carers who want more information about the NDIS and how it will impact them.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing disability support that takes a lifetime approach
This forum is designed to provide valuable information and help answer your questions about NDIS.
- What is psychosocial disability?
- When the NDIS comes into effect
- How will the NDIS Support me?
- What help can I get?
- How individualised plans will be tailored to participant’s their goals, personal circumstances and disability support needs
- Where to find out about supports and how to tap into supports already available in the community.
- How does the NDIS work with other systems?
- The community services and activities that will be available
- Who can I approach us for advice, information and referral services, including families and carers?