19 July - 20 September
OHP is a small group self-management program over 8 weeks. The program promotes hope, growth and partnerships to improve wellbeing.
During the program participants will:
- Reflect on their own wellbeing
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Learn to recognise warning signs of stress
- Develop strategies to optimise their health and maintain wellbeing
- Have a clear vision of goals and how to achieve them
- For youth aged between 19-26 years.
Chantelle Henry & Darren McKay
(03) 63 333 111
11.00am - 1.00pm
By 15th of July. (Note : Wellways clients must have a support worker in case of additional support required)
Launceston LINC (Library) Launceston