Wellways to Work is a six week education and support program that supports people affected by mental health issues to take steps towards work and study.
The program is led by peers - trained people who have their own lived experience of mental health issues and recovery.
Participating in Wellways to Work will help you:
- explore new directions in work and study
- recognise barriers to work and study and learn strategies to overcome them
- explore disclosure and the use of personal information
- know your rights in the workplace
- find support networks to help you achieve your goals