Wellways to Work is a six-week education and support program that supports people affected by mental health issues to take steps towards work and study.
The program is led by peers – trained people who have their own lived experience of mental health issues and recovery.
Participating in Wellways to Work will help you:
- Explore new directions in work and study
- Recognise barriers to work and study and learn strategies to overcome them
- Explore disclosure and the use of personal information
- Know your rights in the workplace
- Find support networks to help you achieve your goals
A link will be provided when you register.