This training is for people located in the Melbourne area.
Wellways My Recovery is a peer education and support program for people experiencing mental health issues. The program is led by peers - trained people who have their own lived experience of mental health issues and recovery.
The Snapshot My Recovery program is a 2 session program. It provides people an opportunity to:
- Learn about mental illness, mental health and recovery
- Explore ways to improve social and emotional wellbeing
- Develop communication and advocacy skills
- Find ways to challenge stigma and discrimination
- Share and learn from other's experiences
- Develop ongoing support networks
Zoom link will be provided on regisitration.