Wellways My Recovery is a peer education and support program for people experiencing mental health issues. The program is led by peers - trained people who have their own lived experience of mental health issues and recovery.
The Snapshot My Recovery program is a 2 session program.
It provides people an opportunity to:
• Learn about mental illness, mental health and recovery
• Explore ways to improve social and emotional wellbeing
• Develop communication and advocacy skills
• Find ways to challenge stigma and discrimination
• Share and learn from other’s experiences
• Develop ongoing support networks