Wellways My Recovery is a 10 session education and support program for people experiencing mental health issues. The program is led by peers – trained people who have their own lived experience of mental health issues and recovery.
My Recovery provides people an opportunity to:
- learn about mental illness, mental health and recovery
- explore ways to improve social and emotional wellbeing
- develop communication and advocacy skills
- find ways to challenge stigma and discrimination
- share and learn from other’s experiences
- develop ongoing support networks
Zoom link to be provided on registration.