My Recovery is a 10 session peer led education program developed for and by people with a lived experience of mental illness and recovery.
Explore ways to improve your mental health and wellbeing in a supportive peer group.
My recovery provides participants with an opportunity to:
- Learn about mental illness, mental health and recovery
- Explore ways to improve social and emotional wellbeing
- Develop communication and advocacy skills
- Find ways to challenge stigma and discrimination
- Share and learn from other’s experience
- Explore new possibilities for the future
- Develop confidence in connecting with others
- Create ongoing support networks
Thursdays 8th March - Information Session
Wellways Office First Floor
41 Mount Street Burnie TAS 7320