My Recovery is a 10 session education and support program for people experiencing mental health issues. The program is led by peers – trained people who have their own lived experience of mental illness and recovery.
My recovery provides participants with an opportunity to:
- Learn about mental illness, mental health and recovery
- Explore ways to improve social and emotional wellbeing
- Develop communication and advocacy skills
- Find ways to challenge stigma and discrimination
- Share and learn from other’s experiences
- Develop ongoing support networks
For more information call 03 6169 0696 or 03 6169 0600.