15, 22 and 29 September, 06, 13, 20 and 27 October, 03, 10 and 17 November
My Recovery is a 10 session program designed and led by people with a lived experience of mental illness.
My Recovery provides participants with:
- Support to recognize personal strengths, find new ways to manage mental illness and plan for the future
- Information and strategies to deal with stigma, recognize triggers and early warning signs
- Knowledge of legal and social rights
- Helpful communication skills
- A chance to reflect on what you want to achieve in life, share and learn from other’s experiences and develop an ongoing support network.
Centrepay arrangements now available.
03 5622 4100
11.00am – 3.00pm