Mental health issues impact on all of us – whether through personal experience, as a family member or friend, or simply because we care about living in an inclusive community that supports wellbeing.
When we work together, all of us can make a difference in the lives of people affected by mental health issues.
Together, community members can:
- reach out and connect with people who are isolated
- offer resources, such as time, expertise, personal experience or money, to support people with mental health issues
- create welcoming spaces in our own communities
- support people so they have a voice on issues that affect them
- advocate for more effective prevention strategies and support services