An inclusive community where everyone can imagine and achieve their hopes and potential.
We connect people, strengthen families and transform communities for individuals of all ages experiencing disabilities or challenges to their social and emotional wellbeing.
- We are open and sincere in all interactions
- We show compassion and consideration to all our stakeholders
- We take responsibility for our action
- We champion and respect all voices and choices
- We accept people no matter how complex their needs are
- We see the person the family and the community
- We believe everyone has the right to equal opportunities
- We challenge social injustice and advocate for change
- We collaborate to solve problems
- We are committed to our work and we don’t give up
- We have the courage to make decisions and are accountable for our actions
- We dare to go down new roads and challenge accepted wisdom
- We promote participation and transform lives and communities
- We value the expertise and contribution of everyone we work with
- We build knowledge and lead conversations
Community inclusion underpins all of our efforts as an organisation. We have a commitment to ensuring that all the people we serve have opportunities to fully participate in the community, and we actively work to create communities that seek out and welcome the participation of everyone.